domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

1 Awesome Gmail tip You Don’t Know about. Seriously.

Just about when I thought I got everything out of Gmail, I discovered my top favorite feature. We have published over 30 tools in Gmail RoundUp 1 and almost 80 tools and tips in Gmail RoundUp 2 but never mentioned anything similar to this one. Tribute for this one goes to my ‘I am not into computers‘ type girlfriend.

Let’s say that your email address is ‘GeorgeBush@gmail.com’, basically everything sent to any of the following email addresses will be forwarded to your primary email.

* GeorgeBush@gmail.com
* G.eorgeBush@gmail.com
* Ge.orgeBush@gmail.com


* GeorgeBus.h@gmail.com
* GeorgeBush@googlemail.com
* G.eorgeBush@googlemail.com
* Ge.orgeBush@googlemail.com


* GeorgeBus.h@googlemail.com

And that’s not all, you can place as many dots as you want, it can be even something like ‘G.e.o.r.g.e.B.u.s.h@gmail.com’ and you’ll still get it on ‘GeorgeBush@gmail.com’

Additionally, I just also found out that you can embed random text to your email ID using ‘+’ sign. That is to say ‘GeorgeBush+anythingyouwant@gmail.com’ can be used as your email address, as well.

(more...)

No hay comentarios: